Zoom has become one of the most widely used video conferencing platforms during the pandemic. However, it is no longer just an app that helps you stay connected with your team at work or with your loved ones. This week, Zoom unveiled its final step towards becoming a full-fledged communications platform. Far from just providing video conferencing services, the company is now looking to offer a variety of tools as part of its new Zoom One offering.
Indeed, Zoom has launched Zoom One, the company’s latest offering that will bundle its core features — chat, phone, meetings, and whiteboard. Zoom users can access all of these features from the Zoom Desktop or Zoom Room.
The company wants to make its platform more complete and offer solutions that are easy to manage. So users can focus on the business issues that matter most.
Zoom One offers 6 offers at several levels:
- Zoom One Basic: it allows you to organize free Zoom meetings of 40 minutes for up to 100 participants. Zoom Chat is also accessible, and access to the Whiteboard is limited
- Zoom One Pro: This plan offers all the benefits of the Xoom One Basic plan, but without the meeting length limits. It comes with cloud -based recording
- Zoom One Business: This solution has all the features of Zoom One Pro, but offers additional Zoom meetings for up to 300 participants and unlimited Zoom whiteboards
- Zoom One Business Plus: Here, users can get everything Zoom One Business has to offer, but it comes with a Zoom Phone Pro with unlimited regional calls and Zoom’s brand new translation feature
- The other two plans are Zoom One Enterprise and Zoom One Enterprise Plus which offer all the features of Zoom One Business but with more meeting capacity. They come with additional features, such as Zoom Webinars. Zoom One Enterprise Plus also includes Zoom Phone Pro with unlimited regional calling
Zoom One Business Plus and Zoom One Enterprise users will be able to access two-way translated captions that can be translated between:
- the Chinese
The communication platform has also extended automatic captioning. This allows for real-time captions while the speaker is speaking. The translation is done in the same language as the one spoken. Today, it added ten additional languages for subtitles.
Automatic multilingual subtitles are available in the Business Plus, Enterprise and Enterprise Plus versions.
Follow the latest Tech, Geek & Pop News on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.