The Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro are both wireless earbuds designed by Apple. They have many features in common, but there are also some key differences to consider when deciding which one to purchase.
Some key differences between the AirPods and AirPods Pro include:
- Design: The AirPods Pro have a more compact design than the original AirPods, and come with three different sizes of silicone ear tips to ensure a secure fit. The AirPods Pro are also sweat and water resistant, while the original AirPods are not.
- Noise cancellation: The AirPods Pro have active noise cancellation technology, which uses microphones to detect and cancel out background noise. The original AirPods do not have this feature.
- Transparency mode: The AirPods Pro have a transparency mode, which allows you to hear your surroundings while the earbuds are in use. This can be useful in situations where you need to be aware of your surroundings, such as when walking or cycling. The original AirPods do not have this feature.
- Sound quality: Both the AirPods and AirPods Pro have good sound quality, but the AirPods Pro have a more immersive, high-quality sound due to their active noise cancellation and transparency mode.
- Price: The AirPods Pro are more expensive than the original AirPods.
Ultimately, which one you choose will depend on your budget and your specific needs and preferences. If you’re looking for a more compact design, noise cancellation, and transparency mode, the AirPods Pro may be the better choice. If you’re looking for a more affordable option, the original AirPods may be a good choice.
Follow the latest Tech, Geek & Pop News on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.