Last night, the Californian firm made available to developers registered in the beta test program for developers, a new version of iOS, at number 15.6. iPadOS 15.6, watchOS 8.7 and tvOS 15.6 also received a third test version in parallel. Just like macOS 12.5 by the way
iOS 15.6: what’s new?
For the moment, the news seems to be only bug fixes and security improvements. Let’s wait for feedback from beta testers to see what Apple is preparing for us with these updates. Here’s what the beta test cycle looks like at this point:
- beta 1: released on May 18, 2022
- beta 2: released on May 31, 2022, fix for the bug in the Apple Music app which tends to be too prominent
- beta 3: released on June 14, 2022
How to install a public beta?
In this previous post announcing the release of the first public beta of iOS 14, we detail how to install an iOS public beta . Do not hesitate to refer to it if you want to become a tester.
Also read all our iOS 15 articles , including the following:
- iOS 15.5 is available: how to update?
- iOS 15.5: the complete list of new features